Diagnosis and mitigation of emergency risk and dissemination of antibiotic resistance risk in the CAPV (Basque Autonomous Community) – links between human health, animal farming, food and environment
- Date: 01/01/2020 – 31/12/2021
- Project Manager at NEIKER: Carlos Garbisu
- Total budget: 1,571,706 Euros
- Department: Environmental Research
- Partners: AZTI, TECNALIA, BC3, UPV-EHU and NEIKER
Delving into the problem of resistance to antibiotics in the CAPV from the One Health approach, particularly regarding the links ‘human health – cattle-farming – food – environment.
The One Health concept is a global strategy for interdisciplinary collaboration in healthcare for people, animals and the environment based on the understanding they are all linked to one another.