ABOUT COOKIES POLICY
Cookies can be “session” or permanent. Session cookies allow the user to be identified during the live session, which means that the cookies are stored and are only valid for the duration of an active session, i.e. during your visit to the website. These cookies do not permanently save any information on your computer’s hard drive and expire at the end of the session.
Our website uses 3 types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: We use technical cookies to display our website, make it work properly, create your user account, log you in and manage your bookings. These technical cookies are necessary for our website to function correctly.
- Functional cookies: We also use functional cookies to remember your preferences and to help you use our website efficiently and effectively, such as remembering your preferred currency and language, your searches and the establishments you have visited. These functional cookies are not necessary for the operation of our website, but add functionality to improve the user experience.
- We use analytical cookies to understand how our users use the website, to detect what works and what doesn’t, to optimise and improve the website and to ensure that our users continue to find our website interesting and relevant. The information we collect includes web pages visited, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp information and data such as the number of (mouse) clicks on a given page, mouse movements, scrolling and the (search) words you use and the text you type when using our website. This information is anonymous, as we only need it for statistical purposes.
On the website in general, cookies only collect certain information about the user (i.e. the user’s Internet browser type, the user’s operating system and the IP address from which the user accesses our website in order to facilitate navigation of our website).
In general, the cookies we use are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer and do not provide references that allow the name and surname of the user to be deduced. With regard to online purchase processes in particular, the data entered by the user during the purchase process will be associated with their session identifier for bank reconciliations and to accredit the contract.
If you go to your browser settings (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome) you can configure which cookies you want to accept or reject. Depending on your browser, the cookie settings will be in one place or another. You will be able to locate it if you use the “Help” function of your browser. You can also configure your browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive an on-screen warning when you receive each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to place it on your hard drive.
Please note that if you do not accept our cookies, you will not be able to use the customer login, customer extranet or font size customisation.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
|wp-settings-*||Own||1 year||Information on the internal part of the website. Default user preferences.|
|wp-settings-time-*||Own||1 year||Customise the user interface.|
|wordpress_logged_in_*, wordpress_sec_*, wordpress_test_cookie||Own||Sesion||WordPress security,|
|itsec-hb-login-*||Own||1 year||These cookies are used to collect information about user authentication and identification.|
|pll_language||Own||1 year||Language of the website|
|_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz, _ga, _gid, _dc_gtm_UA-11408979-1||Months||Monitoring of website usage and visits, time on page and analytics,|
Revocation of cookies
You can revoke your acceptance / refusal
You can revoke your acceptance / rejection of our cookies by clicking here.
Browsing without cookies
- Firefox: Options “Privacy settings”: Tell websites that I do not wish to be tracked.
- Chrome: Chrome menu Settings “Show advanced options” “Privacy” “Content settings” “Cookies” “Block cookies by default”.
- Safari: Preferences “Privacy “Block Cookies
- Explorer: Tools, Internet Options, Privacy Settings, move the slider all the way up to block all cookies or all the way down to allow all cookies, then click OK.
By blocking cookies completely, you may prevent certain websites from displaying correctly.
To remove cookies from a website you should go to your browser settings and there you can search for the cookies associated with the domain in question and delete them.
Cookie settings for the most popular browsers
Here is how to access a specific cookie in the Chrome browser. Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences via the File menu or by clicking on the customisation icon at the top right.
- You will see different sections, click on Show advanced options.
- Go to Privacy, Content Settings.
- Select All cookies and site data.
- You will see a list of all cookies sorted by domain. To make it easier for you to find cookies for a particular domain, enter part or all of the address in the Find cookies field.
- After making this filter, one or more lines with the cookies of the requested website will appear on the screen. Now all you have to do is select it and press X to delete it.
To access the cookie settings of the Internet Explorer browser, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click on Privacy
- Move the slider to set the privacy level you want.
To access your Firefox browser’s cookie settings, follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version):
- Go to Options or Preferences depending on your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- Under History choose Use custom settings for history.
- You will now see the Accept cookies option, you can enable or disable it according to your preferences.
To access the cookie settings in the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version):
- Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
- Here you will see the option Block cookies so that you can adjust the type of blocking you want to do.
To access the cookie settings in the Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version):
- Go to Settings, then Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the option Block cookies for you to adjust the type of blocking you want to do.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Launch the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the Accept cookies option to check or uncheck the box.
To access your browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
- You can now check or uncheck the Allow cookies box.