Improvement of wine quality and viticultural planning through predictive models of grape quality.
- Start of project: 01/10/2021
- End of project: 31/12/2022
- Funders: Basque Government cooperation projects.
- Budget: 20,703.50 € (subsidised 26.10%)
- Partners: Bodega Faustino (coordinator), Pernod Ricard Winemakers Spain Bodega Faustino (coordinador), Pernod Ricard Winemakers Spain
Compilation of ripening and harvest time monitoring data from a multitude of plots in several wineries in order to establish a predictive model for each of them, mainly based on climatic data.
Subsequently, a general model will be developed which will be validated with data from a cooperative and which could be used for the rest of the wineries in Rioja Alavesa.