Microbial observatory for monitoring the effect of global change on the sustainability of soil resources
- Selecting a suitable location as microbial observatory for the overall project goal.
- Selection of the suitable soil sampling technique.
- Selection of soil microbiological properties depending on the indicator value of global change effect on the sustainability of soil resources.
- Selecting the most suitable methods for determining these properties and storage techniques of soil samples over time.
- Designing a monitoring program of selected microbiological properties.
- Soil sampling and analysis of soil microbiological properties.
- Site botany and other relevant properties identification (slope, aspect, weather, etc.).
Assessing the effectiveness of microbial observatory established to evaluate the effect of global change on the sustainability of soil resources.